Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: american sniper

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    john
    Vehicle
    camaro

Quote Originally Posted by donfrye View Post
    Read again, 500k for DEFAMATION and 1.345mil for unjust enrichment.

Defamation may be a big word but I think google can help you out.

The point stands, once again that the story was great without the lies in his book. That's not shit talking a hero, that's stating a fact. I've never backpedaled on anything and I'm done with this debate. The point here is that kyle exaggerated his exploits and his wife picked up the tab on one of them.
    He told no lies in his book, You have yet to prove any of these points.

The only FACT you have made is how retarded you are taking proven urban legends of kyle as fact lol. The article about him shooting two carjackers lol published two months after his death, then the writer admitted to never interviewing Kyle.

He never claimed any of what you think you read in his book except punching Ventura which he probably did. Wich is on video as well.

If kyle had to give over ten years of his life, his youth 4 tours ect ect for the right to "tell stories" what have you done to earn the right to sit behind a screen like a bitch? You are regurgitating urban myths as facts dumb ass. STFU lol. None of your points are in the book except punching scruff face. lol.

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    95albinobird
    Vehicle
    95 firehawk tribute

you can say whatever you want to say but.

FACT he had more confirmed kill's than any sniper in U.S history.

FACT he volunteered for 4 tours (how many of us can say that?).

FACT he was killed trying to help a fellow veteran. WTF
    FACT he joined the navy and became a navy seal when he was 30 years old (that's a big deal in my book).

FACT his a wife and 2 kids deserve better than people talking shit about him!!!
    let's not turn this into a petty argument about his accomplishment's i think it dishonor's his memory.
    THAT IS NOT COOL!!!!
    Last edited by 95albinobird; 02-28-2015 at 06:29 PM.

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1995 Mystic z28

I agree.

My point dealt with leaving out the fantastic claims from his book so that it avoided this type of argument. I'm glad it did, as I said.

It quickly devolved into a pissing contest full of personal attacks without reason.

For any offense, at least for my part, I apologize to the board.

I said it previously, guys like luttrell and kyle have earned the right to tell stories. I'm glad this one was told.

Enjoy the movie if you get the chance. Its far better than the overly liberal bs Hollywood is putting out these days.
    95 Mystic Z28, 17x9 FR, 17x11 RR ZR-1's, Pacesetter LT's and Y-pipe, Borla adjustable, Moroso CAI, 2800 Stall, AC Delete, and Cracked Dash/broken lid Mod.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to donfrye For This Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345