Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Lurker

Status

Default Misc. low mile STOCK Z28 parts f/s

I have a bunch of stock stuff I took off my car ~50k miles laying around that I would like to get rid of. I kept all this stuff in case I ever want to revert the car back to stock and sell it, but I don't think that's ever gonna happen so...

Here is a link to a folder of HD pics on my G drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...DQ&usp=sharing

• 93-97 Front disc brake setup (spindles, calipers, brackets, good rotors and good pads with brake lines) nicely painted gloss black and red calipers - $70 for BOTH
    • Stock low mile front and rear Z28/SS springs (FZL 195) - $20 EACH
    • Factory Z28 front and rear sway bars (26025316 KAB) with good bushings - $30 EACH
    • Wiper arms with plastic covers - SOLD
    • I also have the complete rear suspension (torque arm, lower control arms, panhard bar) good shape no rust or bends with good bushings - best offer.
    • LT1 style tail lights with a little of lens separation at the tops. Good to smoke the shit out of - $50 for both
    • Complete exhaust setup (minus the cat) from manifolds to tips - best offer
    • Smog pump setup with hoses and motor, dont know why anyone would want it but I'll take $10 bucks for it.

I also have a set of 4 black painted salad shooters with 255 MT ET streets out back and good Hankook Ventus tires front. Awesome cheap set of good performing wheels for someone on a budget. They hook great (don't let the 255's fool you) and have a lot of life left on them. Awesome in rain. Would have to be pick up only for the wheels. I'm located in Haverhill MA
    $450 obo:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...nc&usp=sharing

I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. Thanks.

95 Z28 hard top - LT1, 4L60e, bolt ons, Yank SS3600, suspension, viking coil overs, 3.42 10 bolt, 3320 lbs - 12.304 @ 108.52mph 1.69 60'
    08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap, L92 heads/intake/TB, LS6 cam, LS9 springs, 7.425" hardened pushrods, CAI, 1-3/4" stepped LT's, catback, 4L60E, FTI 3000 278mm converter