Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Chris Emmons
    Vehicle
    1997 camaro z28 30 anniversary

Default Lpp stainless headers

I'm looking for lpp headers and ory there's supposed to be a guy on here offering a discount can somebody tell me how to find him thanks in advance

Lurker

Status
    Name
    josh
    Vehicle
    97 ss camaro

I believe its lpp themselves. They are a sponsor if you tell them you are a member here you will get a discount. That's the way i understand it anyway

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Not likely LPP will see this post. This particular forum is for the Gen 5 (2014) Corvette LT1 engines.
    @LPP
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Lurker

Status

Pm LPP. @LPP
    97 firehawk m6 with a forged long rod 355 stock heads and intake soon to be upgraded to LE 21* tfs heads and a big ass cam , rpm built level 5 t56 trans s60 with 4.30 gears umi suspension walbro pump and hot wire kit and a spinning best 12.36 @ 114 crap 60 foot.