Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Tom Simpson
    Vehicle
    1995 Z28

Default My 1995 Z28 Frostbite

I have owned this car for many years, it had been built 5 times s far. At one point it was a full out drag car, it has been a nitrous car, turbo car and now its a Procharged car. I just stripped the entire exterior repaired any dings its had. We filled the antenna hole for a dmooth look also removed the side strips amd emblems. I added a big block hood amd freedom spoiler. Painted all the black on the car Black metallic with blue pearl for color effects, the white is now arcti white with blue pearl clear over it. I filled in the rear filler panel where it said Camaro for a clean look. Im in the process now of tucking all wires in the engine compartment so i can fill all holes and repaint as well.

The engine started out a 1995 Corvette 4 bolt main block with a Callies dragon crank, compustar rods, and J.E custom ordered pistons that were fly cut to clear the 2.05 valves in the heads. Heads are LE3 that were worked a little more after i swapped from a turbo and just given a valve job with Manley race cut valves and 5 angle. It has magnum rockers right now but i have a jessel shaft mount kit im going to be replacing the comps here soon. Intake is heavly ported with a 58mm Tb and 106lb injectors.

Transmission is a 4l60e case with all the upgrades. To handle over 1000hp. Circle d triple disk 4000 stall

Susspension is BMR control arms fron and rear,panhard bar,relocation brackets,subframe connectors,Eibach pro kit, KYB adjustable shocks

Battery relocation, Brake uograde front and rear, still need to delte my abs pump.

Interior is also custom, i work at a custom shop and i hydrodipped my dash with skulls amd carbon fiber.i added a tach, wideband,boost guage,oil pressure guage.

Alpine type r stereo system

Its a work in progress and though i would share with those who love these cars as much as i do. Car rides out like crazy and a bast to drive. Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Tom Simpson
    Vehicle
    1995 Z28

Interior
    Attached Images Attached Images