Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lurker

Status

Looking good

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    97 firehawk m6 with a forged long rod 355 stock heads and intake soon to be upgraded to LE 21* tfs heads and a big ass cam , rpm built level 5 t56 trans s60 with 4.30 gears umi suspension walbro pump and hot wire kit and a spinning best 12.36 @ 114 crap 60 foot.

Quote Originally Posted by spikester7878 View Post
    the wheels and white letter tires are perfect on it as well
    Thanks man, the problem with the white letters is the quality of the paint though, I just had to buy a paint pen to repaint them as they started to fade out.. I hope this paint last longer

96 Formula (LT1/4L60e: LTs, CAI, 3.42 gears, 160 stat, cat delete, poly mounts and 2800 stall..)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird96WS6 View Post
    Looks great! I'm glad to see you did the side trim like that, it's an idea I've been bouncing around in my head for a while, but haven't seen it done lol. Makes a nice subtle contrast.
    Thanks, I really thought a lot about doing the side trim, I think what motivated me the most was the fact that the top is black so I think it looks pretty good, if the top would have been white I would probably haven't done it

96 Formula (LT1/4L60e: LTs, CAI, 3.42 gears, 160 stat, cat delete, poly mounts and 2800 stall..)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rdx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZGOBYBY View Post
    Que limpio RDX!
    haha gracias

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rdx For This Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12