Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro "Red Alert"; 2022 Camaro LT1 RS

Amen to that - if this forecast comes through it will be the best weather we've had in awhile.

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech
    Owner - Michigan FBody Association

1994 Chevrolet Camaro "Red Alert" [ LT1 Transplant ]
    2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 RS "Cherry Bomb 6.2"

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle

Only a few days away and it appears the sunshine dance is working - the weather forecast is calling for an absolutely beautiful day. We're nearing the 250 registration mark, please pre-register if you plan to attend so we can have everything printed off and ready to go when you arrive! If you don't, we make you fill out a long form at the tent and who wants to do that?

Please get your registrations in today or tomorrow - I'll be closing registration Friday morning!
    http://www.mifbody.com/MeetGreet/spring/register.php

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle

Well, the dust has finally settled on our very successful 2014 car show and my after-shock has finally worn off - now to get stuff wrapped up and start working on next year's show!

Tonight, June 14th 2014, the final donation on behalf of Michigan FBody Association was made to Wounded Warrior Project. I'm happy to announce that between all of the donations received for judging registrations, 50/50 sales, tshirt sales, etc our car show raised $2010 towards the Wounded Warrior Project! I'm deeply ecstatic and humbled that we were able to raise this amount for such a great cause - I really did not expect to hit more than $1,000. Great job to everyone who donated and what a great way to support the veterans who sacrificed so much to give us the freedoms we enjoy each day!!!

Our official estimate for vehicles at the show is "at least" 325 Camaros and Firebirds! Again - overwhelming! This was the most accurate count we've had thus far, and I have a huge "THANK YOU" to my dad, Larry Meissen, for walking through the entire show with a little hand counter and clicking the counter for each car he walked past. The weather was beautiful, and it easily allowed us to break our record for attendance!

We've published a list of all award winners with photos of their cars on our home page - http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/con...-Award-Winners

I want to thank all of the wonderful sponsors who helped make our first ever event tshirt possible! Judging by how quickly the shirt sold out, I think it's a safe bet that there will be another event shirt in 2015!!

Lastly, I just want to thank everyone for attending the show and for everyone's enthusiasm. I've said it time and time again, and I firmly believe this: Anyone can post on tons of websites asking people to show up in an empty parking lot on a Saturday. It's all of you who help spread the word, who come out to the show, who share your enthusiasm and photos after the show that really make our show what it is today.

PS - If you want to see a great video taken at the Meet & Greet using an aerial drone, check out the below youtube video!!!

And our website's event gallery is visible here:
    http://www.mifbody.com/gallery/

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12