Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 97Z4CZ28 View Post
    Gentleman I apoligize as I dropped off of the face of the earth! Long road and long story but the short of it is two shoulder surgerys a year apart and seven bulging discs in neck with nerve impingement on one disc. Other medical issues but nothing major as well as the railroad I worked for wouldn't allow me to return to work. The railroad retirement board then medically retired me account of my age and I had over 20 good years of service. During this time I gave my life to Jesus as well as accepted the call to preach Gods Word. Several times was gonna sell my Z28 but never worked out and the last time once I laid everything out the bug bit me to pick up where I left off. So, I will update from time to time and I am gonna shoot to have her on the roadnby first of May 2023. Ten year's have passed and now i feel better than I have in years. So, here we go...again!
    cant wait to see it
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Dave Gilliland
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

You and me both! I am gonna start putting front suspension back together as i am re-sanding, be light as just on surface from rear wheel wells back, then prep, primer and paint. Then begin working on getting rear suspension and the rear end back in. I will definitely continue or pickup where I left off as I go with progress and photos.
    1997 30th Anniversary (Z4C) Z28 T-Top Stock engine, LT4 Damper, 52mm Holley TB, K&N CAI, 160 T-stat, Pacesetter LT Headers w/h true duals (cats deleted) to CME, LT4 KM, A4 w/h Stall Converter & shift kit, Moser 12 bolt w/h 3.73s, FTB, LCA's, PHR, TA, Poly bushings/mounts, Eibach Sportlines with SLP Bilsteins

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 97Z4CZ28 For This Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345