Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Chaz
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro Z28

Default Anybody heard of this brand opti?

hey guys i was just googling around and i came across this company that really looks like they now what they are talking about when it comes to opti's. i dont no the rules about posting links. but this is just a link to their website.

http://petrisenterprises.com/store/#...tegory=5760095

They have a whole tech page about diagnosing the opti and everything. they also sell the 92-94 opti's with vent provisions and comes with the stuff you need. priced well i think. has anybody heard of these guys or ran their product?

-Chaz

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChazWhiteZ28- View Post
    hey guys i was just googling around and i came across this company that really looks like they now what they are talking about when it comes to opti's. i dont no the rules about posting links. but this is just a link to their website.

http://petrisenterprises.com/store/#...tegory=5760095

They have a whole tech page about diagnosing the opti and everything. they also sell the 92-94 opti's with vent provisions and comes with the stuff you need. priced well i think. has anybody heard of these guys or ran their product?

-Chaz
    Delco or summit with msd cap. Or vent it yourself, thats all they do. Drill the bottom three drain holes with a 5/16" bit and rtv im vacuum tees.

If its not delco or summit i dont trust it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Chaz
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro Z28

ya i know thats how they've done the vacuum lines and anyone could do that but..these guys have stated that they build their own with an "as good or better" optical sensor.
    the delco on summit racing is $477 and the summit racing opti is $170, if this IS just a delco opti re fixed with ventilation and msd cap and rotor for $399 isnt this a pretty good deal? they also offer up to a 5 year warranty and they siad they loctite the screws. this company seems to know about these optis. All that is neither here nor there though. i was just asking if anyone has ran these guys stuff or heard of them.

-Chaz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChazWhiteZ28- For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    2006 Chevrolet Colorado

Anything new on this?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

InActive Member

Status