Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boston bombing

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1994 formy
    Supporting Member

Default Boston bombing

I dont want to step on anyones toes(admin wise) with this, but incase someone hase been living under a rock http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...wASg0RQfVsH1yI

best of hopes and wishes to all of those who have been effected and I hope they figure out who did this. I personally will be volunteering to help anyway I can(I am a MP).

383, Eagle crank, scat rods, Mahle pistons, 238/248 .565 cam. 3k stall, AFR 210 heads, Pacesetter LT, 58 MM TB and a few other goodies.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to popo8 For This Post:

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro "Red Alert"; 2022 Camaro LT1 RS

I've almost gotten to the point where I can't look at my Newsfeed... People posting pictures of sidewalks splattered with blood, videos showing the explosion and people being blown up, and worst of all was a photo posted by one person which showed a guy's leg missing from the knee down but almost all of the tibula bone was still present... just a bloody, mangled mess with about 2 feet of bone sticking out... Jesus.

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech
    Owner - Michigan FBody Association

1994 Chevrolet Camaro "Red Alert" [ LT1 Transplant ]
    2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 RS "Cherry Bomb 6.2"

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meissen For This Post:

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

People have absolutely no respect anymore.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

i saw a few of those pics B....its disgusting.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
    LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    CHRIS
    Vehicle
    94 CAMARO.

damn.
    just got home and seen this.
    http://ltxtech.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3572&dateline=1317253  626

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    People have absolutely no respect anymore.
    It is disrespect and detachment from reality. Everyone has a fucking camera and thinks it is their god given right to use it. A lot of people play violent games, this is not a fucking game. People watch "reality TV" (which is FAR FROM REAL!!) This is REAL, real tragedy, real pain, real death, real families that now have to deal with loss and fucking asshat people are posting it on facebook. I guess you can tell I am mad... my heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and families hurt by this stupid act. I hope they find the perpetrators' and justice is swift and harsh..

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaysz2893 For This Post:

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1994 formy
    Supporting Member

sadly I am not too offended by the pictures everyone is speaking of.....then again I have seen some rough stuff over my last 6 years in the army. I can understand the point of view of having respect for the victims and those effected but I do feel like this needs to be a wake up call for a lot of people, be aware of your surroundings and don't be afraid to speak up about anything suspicious....I just really hate seeing this happen...even more so on American soil and we need to do everything we can to prevent it from happening again. Once again if i get the chance to help the anyone involved in anyway I will jump on it. I dont care if the army says im broke I still want to help the American people anyway I possibly can. Not to push on anyone angry side or anything just my point of view and I do agree they went way overboard with some of the pictures.

383, Eagle crank, scat rods, Mahle pistons, 238/248 .565 cam. 3k stall, AFR 210 heads, Pacesetter LT, 58 MM TB and a few other goodies.

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

Quote Originally Posted by spikester7878 View Post
    sadly I am not too offended by the pictures everyone is speaking of.....then again I have seen some rough stuff over my last 6 years in the army. I can understand the point of view of having respect for the victims and those effected but I do feel like this needs to be a wake up call for a lot of people, be aware of your surroundings and don't be afraid to speak up about anything suspicious....I just really hate seeing this happen...even more so on American soil and we need to do everything we can to prevent it from happening again. Once again if i get the chance to help the anyone involved in anyway I will jump on it. I dont care if the army says im broke I still want to help the American people anyway I possibly can. Not to push on anyone angry side or anything just my point of view and I do agree they went way overboard with some of the pictures.
    I understand you POV too.. but you saw what you saw in the military and that is part of the gig. I totally respect that and understand since I come from a military family. The general unwashed masses that think they are invincible and immune to this have never had to actually step into a real line of fire and see death.. like I said it is not a game, and you do need to be aware of surroundings and that people can be evil and want to cause you harm. There is no extra life or reset button. This needs to be a wakeup call in more ways than one!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaysz2893 For This Post:

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1994 formy
    Supporting Member

very well said. kinda what i was trying to get at but worded way better haha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast