Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

Default New - Free OBD1 LT1 Scan tool

For you with laptops and ALDL cables.. Just for your info..Here is a new LT1 application.. http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/4th-gen-...gram-free.html been following this thread and have been beta testing the application. It's really an app to simulate TECH-1 or 2 service shop tool capability. It will read engine, transmission, ABS and SIR (seatbelt) data and DTC's and reset them. Also has some basic actuator capability to turn FANs on/off, A/C clutch on/off, EVAP solenoid on/off and activate ERG. I really like the ABS and SIR stuff as ABS readers are not available as a retail product anywhere. And the actuator routines makes testing much easier than playing with jumpers. Download is simple , it unzips to 2 files that are required to be in the same directory. The creator garydoug is open for comments and suggestions. NOTE.. This was not designed as a data logging or performance tuning application it's more of a service diagnostic tool. It will turn actuators on/of so it assumes the user knows what they are doing like not turning off fans on a hot engine, or picking A/C clutch with no refrigerant in system..
    Last edited by bobdec; 04-12-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    I'm Bob. 1994 Z28, A4, CAI, CAM, 1.6 RR's, LT's, Cat-Back, Stall, 3.42's, Custom Tuned

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bobdec For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

Download and opening went smooth. Won't have the car back for a few months to try it out though. Thanks for sharing!
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Josh
    Vehicle
    1991 S-15 Jimmy SLE

Just wanted to say that I downloaded this today and tested it and is definitely an awesome product. Thanks for the release, I was just about to bite the bullet and pay for datamaster and now I won't have to!

1991 GMC S15 Jimmy
    - 1995 355 LTX- A4, almost AWD
    1997 GMC Jimmy- 4.3 V6 - syty turbo setup
    2012 Kia Rio5- wife's DD
    1990 Acura Integra LS - DD

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro "Red Alert"; 2022 Camaro LT1 RS

Very cool to see new products for the LT1 platform. I'll have to download and try it out in the next few weeks.

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech
    Owner - Michigan FBody Association

1994 Chevrolet Camaro "Red Alert" [ LT1 Transplant ]
    2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 RS "Cherry Bomb 6.2"

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Vehicle
    1992 convertible camaro

Down Loaded 2 days ago. Looks like a good program.
    My obd2 cable for my 97 came in today. I plan to do an obd1 pcm swap. Will see how this program is then.
    '92 vert with 383 LT1 | 78mm turbonetics turbo, Tial 50mm BOV , Tial 44mm waste gate | Ported heads | Intake Drilled for MSD Pro Billet Distrib|Callies crank & rods | JE Pistons | T56 | spohon suspention.
    '97 Camaro LT1 /T56 | Longtubes | O/R Y pipe | Magnaflow cat back | K&N CAI | CSR EWP | Dynoed 292rwhp /321 rwtq Best et. 13.1@107 w/ 2.07 Sixty ft.
    ~Custom Made Billet Emblems | Thermal ,Ceramic & Powder Coatings ,etc.. Just PM me~

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

I'm sending my old Opti (original 1994 piece - still worked when I removed it) to GaryDoug so he can add it to his engine simulator. He also seems interested in looking into the optical module and figuring out how it works, and how to fix it. Not bad for a guy who doesn't even own an LT1 (he has a 98 T/A). His work is really amazing.
    Last edited by Injuneer; 07-14-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

InActive Member

Status

I downloaded a week or so ago, I'm yet to try it, probably this week tho. Seems awesome

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

Finally gonna have my car back next week to give this a try.
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

MAD ABOUT LTX's

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 1970 Firebird Espirit, 1972 Camaro Sport Coupe

Maybe its just me but this media fire thing wont let me dload it even after creating an account, what a crap program.....
    Does anybody have this somewhere else where I can get it?
    If you don't stand behind our MIlitary then feel free to stand in front of them. <---- This is my oldest son (PROUD DAD HERE) Mike (just plain mad) Madman337 1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 all stock other than a muffler and LCAs @292K+ miles. 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. 1972 Camaro, 1994 Corvette, ​17 Fusion Sport AWD V6 Twin Turbo

Banned

Status

I had downloaded this program Friday and got to use it today. It has a few glitches in the real time data area. You have to exit out and reopen and then all values appear correctly. As far as code scanning and the diagnosing help that it provides its a good program. The ability to to turn on fans and other equipment in the tools area is fantastic. For code reading and deleting codes this area of program is perfect. This definitely has my appreciation.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast