Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FS:95z28 rolling chassis, and engine, tranmission, hood, wheels etc.

Best way to contact me is by email: b19u63g@gmail.com it pushes emails directly to my phone and i get it faster.

1995 Z28 M6 Body. 152XXX miles. Manual windows and door locks. has Performance Automotive Tubular K-member, MSD 6-BTM box, lowering springs (not sure of brand possibly eibach) 373 gears, SS spoiler, white face gauges, Auto meter Phantom Fuel pressure gauge in pilar pod. Clear marker lights all around, NO heat NO ac both have been removed from car. Also will come with functional ram air hood and airbox. Also have brand new brake rotors and pads that will come with the car. Hooker Long Tube headers and 3" Ypipe and exhaust with single mac muffler with turn down at rear bumper ( no cats) . Berger panel has had camaro shaved out of it and is painted, factory panel will be included too. Battery relocated to trunk, brand new ABS delete kit included. Clean SC title, never been wrecked that i know of, has normal wear on the paint, few scratches here and there. very bottom of drivers door has corner chipped off. All wire harnesses are under the hood. Brand New radiator in the box. I know im forgetting a few things and will update if i find more.
    Asking $3000 obo picked up

Brand new LTI 4 bolt main short block. with cam bearings installed. (paid $1200) Will come with 561 casting heads with fresh 3 angle valve job done, and new Patriot Dual gold Valve Springs Kit installed, new valve seals etc. Crane 1.6 rolloer rockers, new comp cams CC503 cam, Intake with EGR block off plates and Holley throttle body (i think 52mm). APR head bolts, all accesories and brackets. 2brand new water pumps. New potispark was installed shortly before engine was removed that will vome with it, also MSD Potispark that is brand new. Full gasket kit. will also come with the original 95 short block and also the 97 short block that was in the car. The 97 has a little hole in one piston that was causing the car to smoke and thats why i pulled the engine out and bought the new short block.
    Asking $1600 obo picked up

LT1 T56 6speed transmission, rebuilt in 2002 and has aproximately 30k on it since rebulid. will come with clutch and preasure plate and flywheel. Clutch had less than 2000 miles on it. Will come with B&M shifter with hurst pistol grip shift knob. shifted smooth as butter when removed
    Asking $1000 picked up

Brand New OE wheels ZR1 replicas Silver Staggered 17x9.5 front and deep dish 17x11 rears with summitomo 255-40 tires on front wheels and 315-35 on rear. Wheels and tires are brand new and have 0 miles on them.
    Asking $650 picked up

I will break up the engine parts and sell them seperately. I will sell the ram air hood seperately from the body. Im in a jam and need to sell as much as i can by this Thursday. A good friend of mine is in need of $1200 or her car will be repoed. I had planned on selling these parts anyway, but now just need to get rid of them faster. I will entertain all offers and unfortunatley with my job ist very difficult for me to ship any items. I am willing to drive a litte ways to meet someone, but the body would definetly have to be picked up here at my house. Seeing as how im in a jam and need to sell in a hurry i am negotiable on the prices. But please be fair with the offers. I can send you my phone number if interested and want to talk. I have clear title in hand. and if someone wants to buy everything ill make a real good deal. Ill get pictures up as soon as possible. and can send some via text if needed.
    Last edited by bullet95z28; 01-14-2013 at 08:33 PM.

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    Mystic Teal 1996 Camaro Z28

That's a steal on the t56! & pm me about the hood.

Pm sent. Yeah im just trying to help out a realy good friend. Trying to get the money before thursday. Prices are negotiable.

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    95 z28 m6

wish i was closer for them zr1s. how much for the fp gauge?

The FABRICATOR!

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1985 Monte Carlo SS

How much for that abs delete kit in the box?
    Chris
    1985 Monte Carlo SS
    Mods: 9:1 383 LT1, Ported Trick Flow heads, D1SC Procharger, 4L80E, 3.50 9"
    Check out the M122 MCSS build thread here!

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28 1990 Camaro RS

could you pm me if you have the wheels still, I live somewhat close

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalRS View Post
    could you pm me if you have the wheels still, I live somewhat close
    He hasn't logged in since August, might not get a response. Just a heads up.
    @bullet95z28
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast