Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Default LTXtech.com Western

Anyone in this region interested in starting and running a regional LTXtech.com regional club.

My thought is that locals to areas can better promote and gather...and utilize this site for internet activities and get togethers.

Also, when larger events come together like the shootout...or dream cruise...or camaros in sturgis....groups can travel together and give each other a hand.

If interested , PM me with the region you would like to start up an LTXTECH.COM club

I will also be willing to helpbout with regional specific decals.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
    LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to popo8 For This Post:

Moderator | Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

I'd love to get some sort of group together, but there aren't enough of us here in the west. Everything is way too spread out. I envy all of you who can jump state to state relatively easily and attend all of these events in your area.
    [ Nick ]
    '94 Z. H/C/I with nearly every bolt on known to the f-body owner.

[ Album | FQuick ]

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by McCauleyWB View Post
    I'd love to get some sort of group together, but there aren't enough of us here in the west. Everything is way too spread out. I envy all of you who can jump state to state relatively easily and attend all of these events in your area.
    Would you like me to still put you down for this section, or are you saying you would love to , but it wont work. I know its gonna be spread out in many of the regions. Especially the ones that are physically large, or have many states included. Im just looking to try to designate people to spread the word , even if just on here or the appropriate section or at local car shows to them.....

However one person dedicated to lead the section here, then "helpers" who also fit into the same areas, but are spaced out under that person. Lemme know.

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

MAD ABOUT LTX's

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 1970 Firebird Espirit, 1972 Camaro Sport Coupe

Bakersfield (where my son lives at) is 295 miles from me here and the LA area is only another hour from there and I have been known to drive down there to see him so something around LA or maybe halfway would be all good for me, we would just have to plan ahead so I could arrange it.
    I dont know if I an considered to be in the N.West or just the West so Larry do you have a regional map for us to refer to?
    If you don't stand behind our MIlitary then feel free to stand in front of them. <---- This is my oldest son (PROUD DAD HERE) Mike (just plain mad) Madman337 1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 all stock other than a muffler and LCAs @292K+ miles. 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. 1972 Camaro, 1994 Corvette, ​17 Fusion Sport AWD V6 Twin Turbo

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Madman337 View Post
    Bakersfield (where my son lives at) is 295 miles from me here and the LA area is only another hour from there and I have been known to drive down there to see him so something around LA or maybe halfway would be all good for me, we would just have to plan ahead so I could arrange it.
    I dont know if I an considered to be in the N.West or just the West so Larry do you have a regional map for us to refer to?

MADMAN, you will be west with McCauley if he is interested. This encompasses CA

Moderator | Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

I'm game. I don't get up to NorCal much, but I travel everywhere between San Diego, the Central Coast (San Luis Obispo area) and Fresno. According to our member map, that covers all but a handful of people here in the west and almost all out of state.
    [ Nick ]
    '94 Z. H/C/I with nearly every bolt on known to the f-body owner.

[ Album | FQuick ]

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle

I'm game. I don't get up to NorCal much, but I travel everywhere between San Diego, the Central Coast (San Luis Obispo area) and Fresno. According to our member map, that covers all but a handful of people here in the west and almost all out of state.
    Ok, Im gonna give a little more time for people to submit intrest, and then I will post people for each section and we will all try to coordinate goals,etc.

MAD ABOUT LTX's

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 1970 Firebird Espirit, 1972 Camaro Sport Coupe

Ok sounds good to me.
    If you don't stand behind our MIlitary then feel free to stand in front of them. <---- This is my oldest son (PROUD DAD HERE) Mike (just plain mad) Madman337 1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 all stock other than a muffler and LCAs @292K+ miles. 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. 1972 Camaro, 1994 Corvette, ​17 Fusion Sport AWD V6 Twin Turbo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Madman337 For This Post: