Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    Kyle
    Vehicle
    '95 Trans Am

doin a great job man! if those people dont like it then we dont need em here
    Kyle

just ur everyday slow LT1. wanna try her out?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyTransAm For This Post:

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    KYLE
    Vehicle
    95 MQBM Z28

Doing a great job Larry! some threads have to be locked so shit doesn't get out of hand cause some people just don't know how to handle themselves on the internet because the lack of responsibility for what you say (and some people are just re re's lol). Just keep things laid back

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dawdaw For This Post:

LTX Master

Status
    Vehicle
    1995 Firebird

You are probably the biggest reason I joined this site. Remember you can only please some of the people some of the time.
    1995 TA: Converted Nose...381 LT1...4L80E...Moser 12 bolt...Edge TC...
    Best 1/4 10.71 @126, 1.46 60ft, 3450lbs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryBird1?feature=watch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mystery Bird For This Post:

Founding Member

Status

You're doing just fine. Don't sweat it. This site has been doing great as far as I can tell.

1997 Camaro Z28

Lots of visual horsepower, full bolt-ons, and a little spray....

Quote Originally Posted by quik95lt1 View Post
    yea so back to the tune..........do what i said before you make yourself a paperweight lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler Wheat For This Post:

Well, I'd like a few more color options. You know, fuscia maybe some pastels.

I also think the site is lacking advertisement for feminine hygiene products. A huge oversite.

If you could, everytime I post I would appreciate it if you can respond with how intelligent my post was. Not cool. Intelligent.

Some free shit would be nice. Don't have to be to fancy, just some swag, a couple of stickers, a t-shirt. Again, think pastels, flower patterns, maybe something from the Martha Stewart collection.

That's all I got for now. I'm sure there's more, I'll respond later.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunderkyss For This Post:

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro "Red Alert"; 2022 Camaro LT1 RS

It's hard because there's trashy websites like LS1Tech and YellowBullet that - while they have a lot of information on their site - are a complete free for all with no rules. Sites like that where you can bash people until you're blue in the face just aren't my cup of tea. People don't understand that sites like here are meant to be more family oriented and held to a higher standard -- where you actually feel like you're part of our family. Because they don't understand that, any attempt at cleaning up threads or keeping things civil is perceived as being controlling, nazi, censoring, etc. I get it all the time on my site, yet we very rarely intervene in threads. Unfortunately it just comes with the territory. Eventually people realize that as owners of the site you control what is on the site and there is no such thing as free speech on the internet... unless you own the server, the site, etc.

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech
    Owner - Michigan FBody Association

1994 Chevrolet Camaro "Red Alert" [ LT1 Transplant ]
    2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 RS "Cherry Bomb 6.2"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meissen For This Post:

MAD ABOUT LTX's

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 1970 Firebird Espirit, 1972 Camaro Sport Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
    Well, I'd like a few more color options. You know, fuscia maybe some pastels.

I also think the site is lacking advertisement for feminine hygiene products. A huge oversite.

If you could, everytime I post I would appreciate it if you can respond with how intelligent my post was. Not cool. Intelligent.

Some free shit would be nice. Don't have to be to fancy, just some swag, a couple of stickers, a t-shirt. Again, think pastels, flower patterns, maybe something from the Martha Stewart collection.

That's all I got for now. I'm sure there's more, I'll respond later.

Too funny LOL.
    If you don't stand behind our MIlitary then feel free to stand in front of them. <---- This is my oldest son (PROUD DAD HERE) Mike (just plain mad) Madman337 1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 all stock other than a muffler and LCAs @292K+ miles. 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. 1972 Camaro, 1994 Corvette, ​17 Fusion Sport AWD V6 Twin Turbo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Madman337 For This Post:

Lurker

Status

To be honest this is the only site i visit anymore this site is great although i still have posting anxiety from getting thrashed from all the other sites so i still hardly posts even here but i think your doing great i like the fact that people in here support each other instead of bashing folks and as far as im concerned the folks complaining probably belong on that other site .
    97 firehawk m6 with a forged long rod 355 stock heads and intake soon to be upgraded to LE 21* tfs heads and a big ass cam , rpm built level 5 t56 trans s60 with 4.30 gears umi suspension walbro pump and hot wire kit and a spinning best 12.36 @ 114 crap 60 foot.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 97firehawk For This Post:

The Nitrous Outlet Junkie

Status
    Name
    Troy
    Vehicle
    1994 Firebird Formula

only thing i see wrong with this sight ... i can never submit my scores in the freaking arcade ... it says i dont have access to that area ...WTF man get your shit fixed already ...

but really larry your doing a fantastic job and i LOVE the fave that AREA 51 has started ... i dont think i know these cars well enough to post there but i can read and learn from the pros
    94 Formula "budget build" #thebeaterbird
    10.177 @128.31 on a lil 250 shot
    350, LT1, carb, LE grind cam, th400, 4k stall, ford 8.8 w/ 4.10s

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zooguy For This Post:

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Jim
    Vehicle
    1996 Z28

Keep up the great job. No complaints here. While i dont post much on here, i am always on and checking things out throughout the day. I visit more now that you stepped up.
    1996 camaro Z28, Clayton racing 398, Rossler TH350 rmvb with brake, FTI billet race converter 4400, Dana S60 with 4.10's, 300 shot, Accel DFI controlled, UMI, Spohn, PA racing, QA1's, Baer brakes, 325/45/17 M&H, Caged, Corbeau's, Simpson, etc.
    From zero to fuck yeah in 3 seconds.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JPack For This Post:

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast