Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just got hired for a job that I will potentially be at for the rest of my working days. So i'm going to clean out some old photos of me at parties and anything like that just in case. Also going to watch what I put on there.
    93' Formula: Built T-56 w/ viper internals, Strange S60, CC503, full rear suspension.

InActive Member

Status

Lol who would leave shit open so an employer, or any stranger for that matter could see your personal photos, etc? Not very smart. Just lock it down...

-94 Z28 355 M6 24X E-85 21* TRICKFLOWS TH400 S60
    C5 Z06 IN ROAD RACE TRIM. COMING SOON

Lurker

Status

well the thing is that I like to keep a low key approach and yet the woman i am dating or whatever you want to call it would die if she didnt have a chance to post her insentient word vomit and brain diarrhea. Then she posted something and tagged me and her comment was worded such that anyone reading it would think I am a moron. That tripped my trigger and I asked why she felt the need to post the stupidest S**t on there and it snowballed from there so to stop it I said just delete the source of the problem... but that wasnt good either because now she lost her "electronic leash" and that snowballed too so i am just doing this to keep things that quiet and shut her up... it is really refreshing not having my phone blow up with notifications and such and now if I dont want to be reached i just shut off my phone. funny thing though for the past 2 days her account has been hacked several times and no its not me i am not that good with that stuff. She will regret posting all this crap if she ever decides to be a productive member of society... Studying music at a 2 year college and then dropping out will not get you anywhere in life but being responsible like me and working full time and school makes me "no fun" I guess responsibility is a downer WHO KNEW lmao

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

As a cop...its very important to not post inapropriate things. I even try to watch myself on here...

However... In the end as long as the things u are posting are not immoral...illegal...ur ok....just use common sense.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
    LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Mrs Big Perm

Status

like popo said. don't be a stupid ass like my sisters ex and post (being underage) drinking and lighting up your bong.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by ashley. View Post
    like popo said. don't be a stupid ass like my sisters ex and post (being underage) drinking and lighting up your bong.
    Yes.. and making stupid decisions.. like here is an example...

a friend of a friend, got a rejection from med school based on a party pics where they were challanging each other to chug a gallon of milk to see who could go the longest without vomiting.... lol

As funny as it sounds, that school felt as though they did not want someone with THOSE types of decision making skills

Its all about common sense people... but so is most of life.

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Mrs Big Perm

Status

yeah, I've been around that and have actually seen the "milk chugging contest" pretty gross.
    but I get ya. lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12