Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OPTI choices

Founding Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    I've done a LOT of research on those because for $80, it's worth a shot. We actually had Chandler as a sponsor on here for a very short time a couple years ago now, but the dude was a colossal douche and blasted me on tech about this site because we didn't do anything for him. He made it difficult to do anything because he refused to register an acct. lol
    I remember that guy. It seems like his optis were a 50/50 chance they would work. I remember him being a huge jerk on the other site, though. I don't remember that here.

As far as optis go, I'd always preached to only use Delco units to everyone. My opti went out a couple of months ago and I went against my own advice and bought an MSD. I did this due to being able to be rebuilt cheaply. The first one I got was DOA, but MSD was excellent and sent another. It's working fine. No problems at all. I can tell you that it is a quality piece, you'll see that right away.

Even though I got one that was DOA, I'm happy with the MSD.

1997 Camaro Z28

Lots of visual horsepower, full bolt-ons, and a little spray....

Quote Originally Posted by quik95lt1 View Post
    yea so back to the tune..........do what i said before you make yourself a paperweight lol

Chandler build quality is AMAZING for the price. The only thing that opti is missing is the Mitsubishi sensor which is found in the delco units

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123