Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
    "The Hammer"

Status
    Name
    JimmyMo
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Just a quick update, everything has been put on hold for the next few months. I have to pack up everything and spiff up the house I'm living in right now, as my landlord wants it available for showings since I am moving out at the end of December. There probably won't be any significant progress to report until late January after I and my wife get settled into our new house. There is the possibility that I will get the engine together and back in the car during this time frame, but not very likely. I will cover all that when I open the new build thread.
    "Only in the Corps can you put three guys in a room with an anvil and a rubber mallet, come back 15 min later, and the anvil is broken, the rubber mallet is missing, and nobody saw a damned thing!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 94Blackbird For This Post:

"The Hammer"

Status
    Name
    JimmyMo
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Figured I would do another update, I have aquired some more parts. I'm missing one spring perch, it had to be ordered and won't be here until the 6th. The superdampr I got off the scratch and dent rack for 175.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Only in the Corps can you put three guys in a room with an anvil and a rubber mallet, come back 15 min later, and the anvil is broken, the rubber mallet is missing, and nobody saw a damned thing!"

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

great deal on the dampner!

Cant wait to see this thing come together.

MEMBER @ LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

"The Hammer"

Status
    Name
    JimmyMo
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Not much is going to get done in the near future until after the move, it's just gathering parts at the moment. When I get a chance to work on the car again I'll start a new thread outlining my plan.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

uploadfromtaptalk1382802108691.jpg

MEMBER @ LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Dave Gilliland
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 94Blackbird View Post
    Not much is going to get done in the near future until after the move, it's just gathering parts at the moment. When I get a chance to work on the car again I'll start a new thread outlining my plan.
    Can't wait to see the finished product! I understand about putting everything on hold, from November 2012 until March 2013 until I got moved into my new house I was at a stand still, about drove me crazy. Only good thing was I moved my car into the garage end of January. I did some odds and ends but nothing fruitful. Good luck with the move and look forward to the new thread soon!
    1997 30th Anniversary (Z4C) Z28 T-Top Stock engine, LT4 Damper, 52mm Holley TB, K&N CAI, 160 T-stat, Pacesetter LT Headers w/h true duals (cats deleted) to CME, LT4 KM, A4 w/h Stall Converter & shift kit, Moser 12 bolt w/h 3.73s, FTB, LCA's, PHR, TA, Poly bushings/mounts, Eibach Sportlines with SLP Bilsteins

"The Hammer"

Status
    Name
    JimmyMo
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Parts pile is growing, picked up this little guy for 200 bucks yesterday off the scratch and dent rack!
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The Hammer"

Status
    Name
    JimmyMo
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

New thread started! Check out Project Evolution:

http://ltxtech.com/forums/showthread...nd-First-stage

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940