Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Thumbs up 1995 Trans Am Convertible San Antonio for sale

I am selling my Trans Am Convertible due to my new auto detailing business, my equipment just wont fit in it. The car has almost 115,000 miles and stays in the garage. It has a year old new top, tan leather seats, paint is descent does need a couple place to be redone. It has an LT1 V8 and 6 speed transmission. A/C does work. $6000 obo make offer worst is I say no. I also have some shorty headers and y pipe that i bought for it that are not installed that I will give whoever bought the car, and I just installed a sony radio with blue tooth and usb/ipod control (the ipod or whatever goes inside the radio for storage).

Things that need to be done.
    -The second gear synchro is bad but you can skip the gear and it drives fine.(It does have the skip shift where you shift for 1st to 4th)
    -Passenger window motor needs to be replaced, it will go down but needs help going back up.
    -Has an oil leak which is common with LT1's.
    -Needs tie rods to be replaced. (shakes at higher speeds)
    -Needs a brake job and tune up. It does have a cold hard start but when its warm cranks right over first time.

The car is mostly stock, I did just have flowmaster muffler added and it has chrome 17" ws6 wheels. I would consider trading for a blazer xtreme or 2dr full size blazer. If you have any questions or would like to make offer you can email me or text me at 210-289-51 zero four.

Thanks for looking.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
    Last edited by Coyotesa; 07-16-2012 at 12:31 PM.

I found a truck i want so price reduced to $4200 obo Call or text 210-289-5104

-Buddy-