Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Thread: Speed Density?

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

Default Speed Density?

I have waited as long as i can to do this because i really did not want it to come this far. I sent money for parts via PayPal on the 24th of Aug, (full payment) and since then have sent several PM's, and also FB messages, still with no parts and no tracking number's. as i said i really did not want to go to this level since i have bought parts from him several times over the years with no problem.

Facebook message sent on Sept 7th, Sept 14th

PM's sent on 5 Sept, 15 Sept

Official Member of $30k Club ​- Work in progress
    1993 Z28- 24x EFI, Clayton Racing 383ci, F1a w/FMIC, AFR 210's, LE Custom cam, LE LT4 Intake/heads, 80# injectors, 255lph/340lph pumps, T56 Conversion, 9" 4.11 w/spool, LPP LT w/Borla, Full UMI suspension....
    1987 Iroc-Z - Stock Summer DD

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

well i new i should have held off a day, i got my parts in the mail. not the best packing (parts being headers and y-pipe). but still the communication after the money transfer was horrible. though this was the first bad experance i have had buying from him.

1993 Z28- 24x EFI, Clayton Racing 383ci, F1a w/FMIC, AFR 210's, LE Custom cam, LE LT4 Intake/heads, 80# injectors, 255lph/340lph pumps, T56 Conversion, 9" 4.11 w/spool, LPP LT w/Borla, Full UMI suspension....

Pr0jekt Turb0?

Status
    Name
    Ryan
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28

Sorry this happened, I have seen contact from Tony for quite a few years and had never heard a complaint on him before.

Perhaps some personal shit happened, regardless I'm glad it worked out
    -Ryan
    93 Z28 M28

Mod List

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

It took a lot for me to actually bring this in to public view. as said i have bought parts from Tony several times in the past with absolutely no problems. but over the past year or so i have gotten burnt too many times buying off boards (other car forms not this one)

Big Cube LT1 Director™

Status

Just notice this.

Sorry it took so long, that is my fault and I apologize. However, my reputation preceeds me and I would never, ever hustle someone.

As far as the packing goes, that was two rolls of duck tape and a ton off bubble wrap, I doubt that mild steel had any dings let alone scratches.
    Building the LTgun.

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

As i said it all worked out in the end, and with the history of parts i have gotten from you. I still say Speed Density is a RECOMMENDED seller!

over caffinated

Status

i have made many purchases from tony. never once was i let down. he worked with me and even held things for me. just off my word. i would have said hang on to ya if i had seen this sooner. i just came back now that the forum is working

what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that allow me to do with things that would be a nightmare for people like you.