Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PM sent on starter ...
    94 Z28 LT1 M6 - ​SOLD

bump! still got tons of stuff for sale....

Call for all of your wiring needs! LTX, LSX, Stand Alone, S10, Full Size Trucks, DIY Kits, Extensions, and Pigtails!

InActive Member

Status

pm sent on the lid. thanks

Got the starter today. Thanks for the easy transaction. Bump for you!
    94 Z28 LT1 M6 - ​SOLD

I'll call you in the morning about the transmission. I see from your phone number you live in KY. Me too......might be able to save some shipping costs. Road trip!!! I live near Ashland.

It looks like the tranny will work fine in my Vette so I'll come and pick it up. What days do you not work...like Sunday or something? If so I'll cruise out next Sunday to get it. Can I send you a deposit or something via Paypal to hold it? Thanks and see you soon.......Jarhead. Also want to talk about the 24x setup and see if it would adapt to the Vette. I'd really liketo get the revs up into the 7500-7600 range and that ain't happenin' with the OBD1 PCM that I have. I'll be bringing cash so we'll have no worries.

Lurker

Status

24x is sold
    1997 Trans Am WS6 - 355/M6
    Built 355, LE1 Ported Heads/Intake, CC306, Full Suspension, 4.10s
    1994 Fire-Am LTx/M6 (378rwhp/380tq)
    EFI Connections 24x, Forged 355, AFR 190s, LE1 223/230, Full Suspension, 4.10 Gear

LTX AUTOX GURU!

Status

Got the passenger side T/A rocker cover?

Shipping to 66502

Hey Bill, I can't come get the tranny and converter this week. Some crazy chick named Irene is bearing down on my beach home in Ocean Isle, North Carolina. Gotta leave today and get the plywood out and go batten down the hatches. Hurricanes suck but the locals always have a party at the watering hole. Hard work and hangovers just don't go well together. I'll call you as soon as I get back. Should be less than a week.

Hey Bill, I can't come get the tranny and converter this week. Some crazy chick named Irene is bearing down on my beach house in Ocean Isle, NC. Gotta run down and put up plywood and get ready for the hurricane party. We've been through several over the years and we all get together and help each other prepare. Sorry but I'll be back in about a week or so. Hard work and hangovers....gotta love it. If you want I can still send you a deposit if you're concerned but as of right now I'll probably be home the middle of next week. I'll get up with you shortly after that. Thanks ---Gunny---
    Last edited by impalaman; 08-23-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast