Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Founding Member

Status

PM me your email for that afr file. It's incredibly basic. I just typed in the calculation, you type in the two table values and it tells you the commanded afr for the points in the table you tell it.

Also, I have raised my shift points strictly by the rpm table...
    Last edited by LSWHO; 06-03-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LSWHO View Post
    PM me your email for that afr file. It's incredibly basic. I just typed in the calculation, you type in the two table values and it tells you the commanded afr for the points in the table you tell it.

Also, I have raised my shift points strictly by the rpm table...
    Crap, I don't have enough posts to pm you. Try PM'n me, and maybe I can reply.

Can you share an example of your Kickdown tables with the RPM adjusted shift pints? What rev is your PCM, EE or EEB? Mine is an early 94 EEB (Not that it should make a difference).

Founding Member

Status

Can't answer until I can get to my netbook with all that.

I'll try to pm

Quote Originally Posted by LSWHO View Post
    Can't answer until I can get to my netbook with all that.

I'll try to pm
    No Joy, I am unable to even reply to a PM until I reach 15 posts. May take me a while at this rate .... If you want to pm your email, I'll reply via email with mine ...

InActive Member

Status

"Aldl cable USB or serial cable, OBD1 - 16 pin obd2 STYLE!! connector (NOT AN OBD2 CABLE!!!).
    Where to buy: S.A.A."

are we out of suppliers for this style cable?
    95 Z28 FORGED 355, JE 8.5:1 PISTONS, 230/239 - .530"/.546", 114 @ 110 CAM, stock heads, Pacesetter longtubes, 10 PSI from ATI P-1SC Procharger, 60#, 4L60E, Yank3600, 9" 3.73, ET Street 28x12.5x15, 3450lb

Founding Member

Status

S.a.a. Is "same as above." meaning you can get them in the same place linked above for the other cables.

InActive Member

Status

cool thread. it would have saved me alot of headache had i seen it earlier
    I'm using tuner pro and tuner pro rt doesnt work with my car. So all I have been able to do is use winflash trial to read my stock bin and then in tuner pro i can compare bins and if i knew what to change i could flash it to the pcm. that part is cake, its the knowing what to change part thats got me. i could really uuse the locker but i bet I dont have enough posts yet to pm. so i have a 94 with the normal definition file but rt wont work with my car, datamaster did and other stuff did, but not tuner pro
    "If it has titts or tires its going to give you trouble"
    94z28 a4- wrecked/totalled 1-9-12....95 TA too much to list, 2001 suzuki sv650s, 96 civic all rebuilt motor stock daily
    http://chevythunder.com/since_its_inception_in_1985.htm

InActive Member

Status

crap, I can't pm you, i have 9 posts,lol
    "If it has titts or tires its going to give you trouble"
    94z28 a4- wrecked/totalled 1-9-12....95 TA too much to list, 2001 suzuki sv650s, 96 civic all rebuilt motor stock daily
    http://chevythunder.com/since_its_inception_in_1985.htm

Lurker

Status

Hey LSWho the website for tunercat in your original post has a s at the end and shouldn't.
    http://www.tunercat.com

I'm about to look into doing my own tuning again and appreciate the info.
    Jon
    71 Nova with a 95 LT1/4L60E

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by chief455 View Post
    "Aldl cable USB or serial cable, OBD1 - 16 pin obd2 STYLE!! connector (NOT AN OBD2 CABLE!!!).
    Where to buy: S.A.A."

are we out of suppliers for this style cable?
    i bought mine form http://www.aldlcable.com/ I personally dont recomend buying any cable with a serial convertor to usb it has a slower data transfer rate and can hang and cause glitches and its overpriced bulky junk. Its a bad design and very old serial technology, theres a reason laptops dont have serial ports any more.
    Customer service at aldl cable is top notch, they are car guys who want to help. I goofed up my order with pay pay, called them and talked to one of the main people right away and got my cable fast, 3 days! And I think they are cheaper? Can't remember.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast