Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Default Heading up to Ferndale Washington

Hey guys, my name is Kevin. Ill be heading your way for awhile visiting my parents in Ferndale. You might see me rumbling down the streets of Bellingham and up into Vancouver as well. Just wanted to introduce myself and see if you guys ever meet up or have any neat places to drive to or just hang out at. I hear liquor laws are tighter than they are here in AZ. We moved my parents up last July and we couldn't even buy tequila at the store to make margaritas the last night we were there.

Anyway, here's my car if you see me driving be sure to honk and chase me down.

-Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1994 TRANS AM GT: A4,3.23 / Cai / Borla exhaust / Strano Springs / Koni Yellows
    ltxtech.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=43&dateline=123810500  2

No welcome mat? My car must be so intimidating and imposing, it frightened everyone with their slower cars. Oh well, maybe that will scare up some responses. Wake up guys 26 of you peeked your heads in here.

Cowards

You will more than likely run across the F-Body guys from the Snohomish area if they are out and about as most are in hibernation with the weather we have been dealing with. Ferndale is far from my area as I am on the Peninsula which is west of Olympia.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

LOve that TA man!!!!

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..