Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    InActive Member

Status

bump!!!
    96 drop top Z28/T56--taylor 8mm wires and a trick flow alum elbow other than that stock and SLOW

InActive Member

Status

ttt
    96 drop top Z28/T56--taylor 8mm wires and a trick flow alum elbow other than that stock and SLOW

InActive Member

Status

open to any offers.......BUMP!!

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

VERY interested. Like OMG interested.

Car is in Cali?

Do you have a power of attorney for whomever would be signing the title for the change of ownership?

Wait......what's up with the rear? I missed that first time I read the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

InActive Member

Status

Unhappy

Yeah I still have the title in the other owners name but have the bill of sale still made out to me and car was in non-op status when i bought it off the guy. I am going to the DMV tomorrow to figure out if i can put it in non-op status again and get the title switched in my name if i have to get it shipped. Really debating on letting this car go for cheap since it will cost under 500 to get it running.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 96BrknZ View Post
    Yeah I still have the title in the other owners name but have the bill of sale still made out to me and car was in non-op status when i bought it off the guy. I am going to the DMV tomorrow to figure out if i can put it in non-op status again and get the title switched in my name if i have to get it shipped. Really debating on letting this car go for cheap since it will cost under 500 to get it running.
    It shouldn't matter if it's Op or Non-Op to have it shipped. That's all private party associated right there.

Is the car at Travis, and are you at Travis right now? I'd really like to find out exactly what's going on with the rear end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

InActive Member

Status

Yeah car is here on base in my garage on travis.

InActive Member

Status

NO longer a FEELER for sale 3,000.00 or best offer. No trades

InActive Member

Status

SOLD!!!

InActive Member

Status

sale didnt fall through......car does have a miss might of hooked wires up wrong and I guess prob has a head gasket leak not sure. 2500 obo need gone b4 i move

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast