Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Looks like a great father son project. My boy is 10 and always wants to help with the Ultra Z.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroGirl View Post
    wow thats an awesome project! totally my dream car!
    Out of all the cars at Berger Chevrolet show my daughter found her dream car. The owner of the car seen her drooling over it all day so asked if she wanted to have a picture sitting in it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave For This Post:

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Looks like a great father son project. My boy is 10 and always wants to help with the Ultra Z.

my son HATES my Ultra-Z!! Prob because ut took up a lot of time we should have been working on the 56. I only have about 4-5 grand budgeted so far the 56. Looks like 2500 for all the sheetmetal i need to replace. The upgraded suspension / brakes is gonna be a big chunk, so it is more than likley going to be a resto-mod/hot rod on the cheap.. LOL

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

got body on homemade body cart. May need to add 2 more casters to the rear, it is a little heavier back there than i thought.. anyway I can now move it around pretty easy and now I can get the Camaro out for the time being!!

Founding Member

Status

Awesome man! Cool project! I want to get an old car for a project. I have the itch for a '40 Mercury to chop the roof and tuck the tires. If I ever find one, I don't know that I'd be able to pass it up

1997 Camaro Z28

Lots of visual horsepower, full bolt-ons, and a little spray....

Quote Originally Posted by quik95lt1 View Post
    yea so back to the tune..........do what i said before you make yourself a paperweight lol

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

Well the project is being scrapped. It is too far gone and i am having issues with work over time off needed for my surgeries and with the insurance. I am going to part out whatever is good. There is always another car.
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Aww this sucks to see man!

Posted from my Rooted and ICS'd Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

VIP Member

Status

Dang man I'm sorry to hear that. Its understandable though. Know where a early to mid 50s caddy is if you want me to check into it. Looks solid.

Prev: 94 Formula V8 M6 - R.I.P. / 96 Trans Am WS6 M6 - Sold / 00 Firebird 3.8 M5 - Sold
    Current: 94 Camaro Z28 A4
    Jesse

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

Yeah, it sux. The issues with work are just the icing on the cake. The 56 has got way less useable parts the further we dig in. My son is cool with it. He said today he would rather save some money for now and look for maybe a truck later. He thinks he would like to a mini truck lowrider with maybe a ltx swap since we have another lt1 sitting around. Or We may just work together on the camaro. We have a few ideas for making it faster and better looking. Dunno right now, going to be an interesting next month and a half.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

LTx Mod, Founding Member

Status

Damn that sucks man, but you said it perfectly... In the end, theres always another around to do up when you can..
    Nick

- 2003 SVT Cobra T56/4.6L - Pullied, Tuned, Full Intake/Exhaust, Stg3 Clutch (29k) - 483rwhp @14-15psi
    - 2002 Ford F350 7.3L Powerstroke - Edge Evo II/33" BFG AT TAs/4" MBRP Turbo Back + Intake (164k)
    - 1995 Pontiac Firehawk #224 (Chameleon) - Full Bolton/Cammed/Full Suspension (71k) - 12.75 @ 107.94
    http://www.fquick.com/Fixxer777

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast