Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Default Garage Cleanout! 3rd/4th Gen Stuff FS/Trade in McHenry, IL

Cleaning out my garage and trying to get my 91 done, so all parts are for trade as well if you have something I need.

Have nice drivers and passenger fenders, each are good shape and with any used body panel, will need minor prep work before paint. $75 each

Front Bumper 86-92 style, Good shape, just needs minor prep for paint $75
    Rear Bumper 91-92 Style with the lip at the bottom $50

Passenger Door...Deep surface rust under where the ground effect piece would be, sanded down and painted to prevent it from going further, but once ground effect installed, not noticable $50

Drivers 91-92 Lower Ground Effect with the air vent $50

15 inch IROC wheels $150

LT1 Main Dash Assembly, missing gauge cluster, top dash pad and radio surround, have glove box $75

2 4th gen Charcoal? leather seats, drivers has usual tear on the side support, passenger seat is good $100

4th gen Charcoal/Black Rear Cloth seats $50

LT1 Longtube Y-Pipe and catback exhaust (not sure on muffler, told it was spintech, sounds aggressive) with 3.5 inch stainless tips, was welded as one piece, cut in 3 pieces, easily weldable or clamped $150

2 4th Gen A/C radiator/condensors $40 each

Pontiac Edelbrock Torquer Intake Manifold, has been ported $150

98-02 Trans Am front license plate cover, bought new from GM and had painted black $50

LT1 RS/Z28 Hood-some rust on the front underside of the hood, but not bad $40

LS1 RS/Z28 Hood-small dent from getting moved around in garage $40

71/72 Pontiac GTO GM Front Valance panel...needs some hammer/dolly work, fixable though...$125

71/72 Pontiac GTO Passenger Headlight Bucket...Corner chipped off but fixable $75

Located in McHenry, IL cell is 815-219-3353, shoot me a text or call. Pickup please!

For my 91, Looking for a nice dashpad, a good running V8 (305 or 350, just looking to get rid of the six or a low milage 3.1) weatherstrip kit, front windshield, 17 inch tires, just some stuff off the top of my head, chances are, come over and take a look at what I have/need and you may have something to trade for. Im pretty easy to deal with.