Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Default gauging interest: 1994 Z28

Guaging interest in my 94 Z28. I have owned this car for about 4 years. I bought it from the original owner at 80,000 miles completely stock. It was my daily driver up until January. This car is in great shape. Paint is good with some stratches hear and there. Interior is good. Dash is not cracked. I've replaced the water pump and opti about 2 yrs ago. This has been a good car for me. I've never had any problems with it, besides normal maintenance. Engine runs real well, no transmission problems, has cold a/c.

Car Details:
    102,xxx miles
    auto
    power windows
    power locks
    t-tops
    a/c
    Kenwood cd w/ipod hookup
    polo green
    tan cloth interior
    3.23 posi

Performance upgrades:
    Kooks LT
    ORY with bullet dump at axle
    K&N intake
    160 stat
    Taylor 8.2 wires
    drilled and slotted rotors
    !AIR
    !EGR
    throttle body bypass
    chrome ZR1s replicas 17x9.5 with 275/40/17
    front tires are Ventus HRII about 40% tread life
    rear tires are Nitto NT555 about 50% tread life

It does leak a little oil where the sprocket for the opti comes out of the timing cover. The chrome on the ZR1s is pitting. One has a gouge in it. Missing one center cap. Passenger side window motor is out. The speakers are cheap ones, so the sound is not that great. Previous owner said he was in a small fender bender and I was rear ended once. Only damage was the paint on the rear bumper was cracked. It has been repainted. There are some small dents on the hood and driver side quarter panel behind the door. (Dime and nickel sized dents)

I don't really need to sell it. I saw another car on LS1tech that I would like, but I need to sell this one first. So If that car gets sold, I won't sell mine. I'd like to get $4,000 or OBO. Feel free to ask any questions. Located in Lake Mary, FL, 32746.

IMG_0401..jpgIMG_0400..jpgIMG_0402..jpg