Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Default Mallory 685, msd, all kinds of stuff

I have several things for sale, everything is obo within reason. thanks. also will send pics upon request.

Mallory 685-$75 this box DOES NOT FIRE. i called mallory and the tech said that it would be 30 to fix plus shipping. if you dont mind waiting here is your chance to get the most saught after ignition for the lt1. im using a msd digital 6 and digital window switch.

MSD 8876 harness.- $20 direct plug and play harness for the mallory for 93-95

Richmond gear pinion shaft for 410 gears. these are 40 or 50 new. ill take 20 shows signs of use. still in perfect working order.

Also have a used msd cap and rotor kit, its missing some of the screws, shows LIGHT signs of use. has the round o ring the emf shield and everything but all the screws. it didnt see any use of an ignition box all stock ignition. ill take a third of what they are new. 50 bucks

i also have two amplifiers for stereo. one is a small alpine for the small speakers, and one is a larger kenwood amp that looks rough. they both work, but ill sell them cheap enough to where they would still be worth parts if you didnt want to use them. ill take 20 for the rough kenwood and 30 for the alpine.

Also have stock rods and pistons out of my 96 lt1. spun a rod bearing so the rods need to be re rounded. nothing major, all in great shape other than that. no nitrous time on them. send me a good offer on these and they are yours.

Call for all of your wiring needs! LTX, LSX, Stand Alone, S10, Full Size Trucks, DIY Kits, Extensions, and Pigtails!