Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 6 speed impy View Post
    Ahhh Gucci boys, lol, I flew between '96-'06, and between all the junk in the world going on plus 9-11, we were real busy. Don't miss it it now though, the new C5-M has loooong legs, those guys are now doing Dover, Turkey non-stop.
    I was on flying orders from 97 through 2010 when my career ended (SOOOOO close to my toilet bowl, you flyers will understand what I'm saying). We probably knew a few of the same people, given a few loads going through training at Altus with me went to Dover (I did KC-135 training before being going KC-10, total waste of time). Hey.....does the name Daniel Ramirez ring a bell? He was an FE on the C5 @ Dover, was stationed at Scott AFB with me from about 2009ish on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    6 speed Impy
    Vehicle
    1991 Z-28, 355, HSR, M6--2005 CTS-V (SOLD)--1994 Impala SS 6 Speed Swap--Have all blocks covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    I was on flying orders from 97 through 2010 when my career ended (SOOOOO close to my toilet bowl, you flyers will understand what I'm saying). We probably knew a few of the same people, given a few loads going through training at Altus with me went to Dover (I did KC-135 training before being going KC-10, total waste of time). Hey.....does the name Daniel Ramirez ring a bell? He was an FE on the C5 @ Dover, was stationed at Scott AFB with me from about 2009ish on.
    I stopped flying/retired in '06 so have to do some asking around, you spend any time at McGuire on-10's?

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 6 speed impy View Post
    I stopped flying/retired in '06 so have to do some asking around, you spend any time at McGuire on-10's?
    Jan 2001 through March 2007. Worked Current Ops as both a local mission schedule and mission planner from 2003 until I left in 07 so I wasn't flying as much as I'd have liked to have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    94 Impala SS

I was just checking this out. Pretty cool. I'd seen a few guys at TravisAFB. If anyone worked flight line on 130's or C5 in the early 90s, you'd have seen me around. Were were always flying out somewhere. I was stationed at Ft Ord w/ 7th ID and seemed like we were going somewhere or just alerting, go up, load up and fly back to Ord. What a waste of 8 hrs flying in circles. We only took it serious when live ammo was issued "before" we loaded.
    24x LTx 383, and a few odds-n-ends here-n-there.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678