• Navigation
  • Please help me welcome a new sponsor to the forum.

Please help me welcome HURON SPEED to our forum as a new sponsor.

It always makes me so happy to see businesses out there that continue to support our platform. Since we are a dying breed, it really helps to make those LTX cars more desirable, especially at the cheap prices so many can be picked up for.

Here is Jon's profile info: http://ltxtech.com/forums/member.php?5989-Huron-Speed

Their website address: www.HuronSpeed.com & with a direct link to their web-store, which can also be accessed from the main page as well is: shop.huronspeedproducts.com

Finally, for direct contact, here is their email address: huronspeedproducts@gmail.com

Once again, a HUGE thanks to Jon @ Huron Speed for stepping up to support our community in many ways.

Thank you,

Admin
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Please help me welcome a new sponsor to the forum. started by popo8 View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      shownomercy -
      What do they plan on offering for gen2 LT1 guys?
      popo8 -
      Quote Originally Posted by shownomercy View Post
      Thats a question that is probably best directed to Huron Speed, rather than me.
      Huron Speed -
      Thank you all!
      -We are a direct vendor with XS-Power to offer you their latest revised version of Longtube header systems (1 3/4" stepped to 1 7/8").
      -We are also direct with all of the major turbo companies to provide you components for your current set-ups or builds.
      -We are here also to gauge the market and if there is enough interest, we would develop a turbo kit that the community wants for these vehicles.
      -We are direct with many other companies to provide you nitrous systems, engine components, tq converters, and much more at the very best pricing!
      shownomercy -
      Design and market a set of forward facing SS tubular headers for a turbo, and that would be awesome.
      harner -
      Quote Originally Posted by shownomercy View Post
      LS Swap parts?

Hahaha /joke

Glad to see another vendor step up on this site. Welcome!
      popo8 -
      Quote Originally Posted by harner View Post
      LS Swap parts?

Hahaha /joke

Glad to see another vendor step up on this site. Welcome!
      LOL... not cool.
      SSlowBoat -
      Design a set of forward turbo headers for lt1 impalas, and I'll sell a kidney

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      dawdaw -
      Welcome Johnny !