• Navigation
  • For you Audio Guru's.......Kee Audio is now a sponsor!!!!!

Everyone, please welcome Kee Audio on board as a sponsor. Specializing in audio for our community, Kee Audio is your one stop shop for all your audio needs!

Per Ian, the best way to reach him is to email as he can check that mostly throughout the day. His wife will take phone orders if you call, but technical support is best reserved for email.

Please give Kee Audio a warm welcome, and grab some upgrades while you're at it!!!!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: For you Audio Guru's.......Kee Audio is now a sponsor!!!!! started by Fastbird View original post
    Comments 13 Comments
      MeanTA -
      Welcome! Im needing some new speakers for my car.
      popo8 -
      Welcome to the site!!!!

We appreciate your support!
      Mrs Popo8 -
      Welcome! Glad to have you on board
      Badbird_96 -
      Awesome I've been wanting to order one of their kits for the z
      1996BlackT/A -
      Welcome!
      SMok3 Em A11 -
      Welcome! Glad to have you on board.
      HAND HERPES -
      KeeAudio speakers are awesome! I've been rockn' them for a year. I usually play it loud (I mean, why else would you buy aftermarket speakers?) and they still sound new!!!

Here's a video I made when I installed the speakers.

SexyTransAm -
      welcome!
      Madman337 -
      Welcome!
      Kee Audio -
      Hi Guys and Gals!!! I actually meant to do this awhile ago. I am very happy to be here and to help you guys in any way I can. I have been in the car audio industry in one form or another for over 20 years. I love building audio systems (for all makes and models) and decided 7 years ago to make it a small business of which I was the only employee but recently had to put my lovely wife to work. I do have another full time job with the Dept. of Homeland Security that I work during the week and on Sundays so email is the best way to reach me as I do have an iPhone that I receive and send out emails when I can. I also can answer the tech stuff alot more clearly and even give visual examples with pictures alot of times via email so it works better for me that way. Plus you get to see pictures alot of times of what I am talking about which takes alot of the guess work out of it. Valerie can take orders over the phone if needed and does have some product knowledge about the systems as well. She has seen me do hundreds of these installs and there are a ton of pics on my Kee Audio Facebook page so she can definitely help you guys as well.
      I have owned 3 F-Bodies so far...1969 Firebird (350/auto), 1991 GTA Trans Am (L98 TPI), and my beloved 1998 Trans Am (LS1/cam. headers, stall, 3:73's, etc. and of course a monster audio system) that I sold a couple of years ago. My current toy is a 1992 GMC Typhoon that I am still tinkering with. I am a total gear head and know quite a bit about the mechanical side of these cars as well.
      I know the audio systems in our cars upside down and sideways. They can be a little bit of a PITA the way GM put them together. I have pretty much taken all the guess work out of it with my speaker packages in different levels depending on output needs and level of sound quality you are trying to achieve. The packages have been around now for several years and thousands of F-Body guys world wide have them. The speakers I use can be purchased individually as well and are located under the manufacturers which are basically CDT Audio and Bazooka. The models are listed in the descriptions on the packages. Last year I had CDT build me speakers for these cars as well that are very similar to the previous versions, just a couple of tweaks I came up with. One big thing was I had CDT Audio build me a brand new 6.5" DVC subwoofer called the HD-6M DVC. These were built to my specs and I had these cars in mind when I asked them to build them for me so I would have a really nice, audiophile grade, high end 6.5" subwoofer that was still affordable. They delivered big time!
      I have all the major brands and if there is something you do not see on the site just ask, I have it. I am in the process of updating my site as it is in need of this badly so bare with me. Again, if you have a model in mind, just shoot me an email. I am sure I have it. I use several suppliers for all my audio gear so it is a rare thing for me to not have something you want. I do also build and custom fabricate items personally like my amp racks and some of my enclosures. Built by me personally.
      Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your community!! I love F-Bodies and the car I was going to buy right before my 98 was a silver 97 WS6 with Torque Thrust wheels on it. I still love the lines on that car. I may be getting back into another F-Body by May 2013 as I do miss my Trans Am.
      email: keeaudio@bellsouth.net
      THANK YOU!!!
      Kee Audio -
      Quote Originally Posted by MeanTA View Post
      Welcome! Im needing some new speakers for my car.
      Not a problem! I have that covered. Just shoot me an email with your audio wish list and I can get that done for you!!
      Thanks!!
      CamaroZGuy -
      sending you an email!
      spikester7878 -
      For anyone who hasn't dealt with kee audio before they are awesome. I have had their premium speaker package in my formy since 2009 and it still sounds as good as the day i installed it. Their prices are good and the customer service is awesome. Glad to finally see them as a sponsor here