• Navigation
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Just found this...

I didn't realize that we could post blogs to LTXTech....hmmm this is interesting. What to type....what to type...oh! I bought a 94 camaro the other day as a parts car. I've decided to part it out and grab what I want off it and sell the rest. Hopefully I'll break even...It has a lot of good parts but whoever had it before really "half assed some stuff" especially the cold air intake...dryer hose...wtf? But seriously, it's a pretty solid car with only 101k miles so I should probably be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Re-upgrading to Windows 7

[CENTER][ATTACH=CONFIG]2565[/ATTACH]
    [/CENTER]

When Microsoft announced the free beta program for Windows 7, SoulReaver and I were quick to jump in and mess with the new OS. after being with the beta since the launch, the time has finally come where Windows will stop working for free in 10 days. I was fortunate enough to get two upgrade discs from my mother in law who has a university connection. Soul, on the other hand, not so much. At any rate, the discs arrived today and I ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. Working Things Out

LTXTech 2.0 has officially been online for a full day now. There are a ton of changes that you guys have noticed, most of them are good and some aren't necessarily bad, but a new approach to things that may have been familiar to you. We had to disable all of our modifications that we've accumulated over the past year and a half, leading to some features missing. Those features certainly didn't make the site, but they are missed as they made things comfortable. We are working towards getting all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Test Blog

:doh:Yep, just a test!:doh::doh::doh:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12