PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Camaro

bidicamaro
12-23-2008, 10:47 AM
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/59/l_267d5325fdf84d4ca29eb6f8db3aed46.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/24/l_1d065bc8732e435dbd5505455b4d7aca.jpg

I HATE the snow! Old salad shooters with studs... GRRR......

YZF
12-23-2008, 12:12 PM
I HATE the snow! Old salad shooters with studs... GRRR......

And a bra?!? Im glad I dont need to daily the Camaro. That, and I dont think I would want to anyway.

1hottcamaro
12-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Holy S%$@! you would have to scrape all the snow off of all the windows before you went anywhere? or just pour water on it I guess would be quicker..

YZF
12-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Holy S%$@! you would have to scrape all the snow off of all the windows before you went anywhere? or just pour water on it I guess would be quicker..

Have you messed with a bucket of water when its -6 degrees out? LOL

You're fingers will go numb in about 12 seconds.

That and if you throw hot water right on the windows, you could crack the glass.....no bueno!

1hottcamaro
12-23-2008, 12:46 PM

That and if you throw hot water right on the windows, you could crack the glass.....no bueno!

ohh true lol didnt think of that one.. lol...so I guess you would just use an ice scraper, that would take a while though!

YZF
12-23-2008, 12:47 PM
If its soft enough snow, itll blow right off with a scraper/brush.

If its snow on top of ice, yes, he'll be there awhile. ha

KissMyWhtSS
12-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Meh. The warm cup of water trick works great. Scrape the windows and your good to go.

Poor Steph and her warm winters. :tt2:

BluBeaSSt
12-23-2008, 04:42 PM

True Story man, COLD Glass + Hot water = Breaking....hint's why my truck has that lovley crank in the windsheld.

Lady that owned if before me just put a new one in, a week later an ice storm blew thew and she goes and graps a cup of hot water....BAAAM! :doh:

1hottcamaro
12-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Meh. The warm cup of water trick works great. Scrape the windows and your good to go.

Poor Steph and her warm winters. :tt2:

LOL I know its tragic!

And its not always warm in the winter but most of the time it is!

941le
12-23-2008, 09:05 PM
haha ya thats what my jetta looked like. I got studded tires on that biatch too. They work wonders

bidicamaro
12-23-2008, 09:22 PM
It was all light crap so I brushed it off with a push broom. As for the bra, it's because in Norfolk some lovely fellow backed into my bumper and crinkled it all in so I got the only one I could find and it's red so the bra is my temp fix. I'll eventually get it painted. I want to do the entire car in pearl but that may be a little spendy so for the "initial" fix the buper cover will be preped and painted to match the car. Other than that I'm not DD'n it. Just have no where to stash it so when it's not to bad I'll run it into town and grab a soda and come back. It clears the driveway for my mom too, just have to stop at the end and make sure the snow isn't compacted on the rad. It should get warm enough to melt anything that I leave huh?